February 9th Ski Trip at Bryce Resort
- Arrive at St Matthews at 6:30am
- Leave St. Matthews at 7:00am (sharp!) everyone should eat breakfast before they come
- Arrive at Bryce at 8:50am
- Bryce opens at 9am
- Get rentals (fill out forms) and get lift tickets
- Non-skiing adults can find a table in the cafeteria for the day- home base for the day.
- There is a first time ski/ snowboard lesson at 10am
- We all ski/snowboard all day until 5pm- when the lift ticket expires
- Everyone can stop and eat lunch when they are ready.
- Those who want to snow tube can do that- there is a session from 3-4:45.
- At 5pm everyone will return their equipment, and we will dinner at the Dawn and Mike Jones’ house in Bryce
- Arrive back at St Matthews at around 10pm
Basic rates: Lift pass and equipment rental- $105
First time ski/snowboard package: 100= lesson, rental, lift ticket to beginner slopes only. After 3 hours you can upgrade to the lift pass for $20
Snow tubing: $27 for 1 hour and 45 minutes
The slopes should not be too crowded since it is not a holiday weekend. So we will get a lot of skiing in. If we get 25 or more people the lower the price. If you have any questions please reach out to Dawn Jones (email@example.com) or Chris Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Date: 02/09/2019 (Sat.) Time: 6:30am – 10:00pm EST Location: Bryce Resort